Characteristics of a sportsperson
• The ability to perform a set of movements with control and fluency & demonstrating excellent core strength
• The willingness to practise skills alone, in small groups and in teams and to apply these skills in chosen activities
• High levels of physical fitness.
• Ability to throw, catch and hit objects with speed and accuracy
• The ability to remain physically active for sustained periods of time and an understanding of the importance of this in promoting long-term health and well-being.
• The ability to take the initiative and become excellent young leaders
• Originality, imagination and creativity in their dance techniques and choreography.
• Knowledge of how to improve their own and others’ performance